How to find your product key depends on how you got your copy of Windows.
- From an authorized retailer. The product key is on a label or card inside the box that Windows came in. For more info, contact your hardware manufacturer.
- A new PC running Windows. The product key is preinstalled on your PC, included with the packaging the PC came in, or included on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the PC. For more info, contact your hardware manufacturer.
- A digital copy from a Microsoft website. The product key is in the confirmation email you received after buying your digital copy of Windows. If you bought Windows 10, you’ll receive a digital license instead of a product key. You can use the digital license for activation. For more info, see Activation in Windows 10 or contact Microsoft Support.
- Free upgrade to Windows 10. If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key. For more info about digital licenses in Windows 10, see Activation in Windows 10 or contact Microsoft Support.
Find Windows 10 Product Key on a New Computer
The product key for new computers that come preinstalled with Windows 10 has the product key stored within the motherboard firmware. Users can retrieve it by issuing a command from the command prompt.
- Press Windows key + X
- Click Command Prompt (Admin)
- At the command prompt, type:wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
want to kown more about download and activated windows 10, please check below link.
- How to download a Windows 10 ISO file |coa software
- How to find your windows 10 pro key?
- How to upgrade windows 10 Pro?
- How to activate your software?